Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tomatoes

I wish I could tell you that we are eating tomatoes. We still are not. I look at them every day and they are the same as they were last week. I think I need to find a warmer spot in the house for them. The Aerogarden does produce some heat, but things just are not growing. On the plus side I moved out the chives and the lettuce and put them in some water and set them in the window. They are now doing very well. I need to cut the chives. I would say in a couple of weeks we will be able to have some lettuce. I might just have to use a little heater to warm the room where the tomatoes are. Happy growing!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes tomatoes do like heat. I think the more you watch it, the slower it grows. I have some broccoli like that. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete