Monday, October 6, 2014

Family Bible Study Time (October 6, 2014)- Week 1 will be Ephesians 3: 1-13

Hello everyone!  I have decided to change the name of this post to Family Bible Study from Prayer of the Week!.  This week we will be reading and working on Ephesians 3:1-13.

During the week I will be reading several verses a day, then I will be writing down my observations and how I can apply the verses in my daily life.  I will begin and end each day with a prayer.  At the end of the week I will share my thoughts and prayers in a blog post.

There are many ways you can get the entire family involved.  Here are some of my ideas.  Please share if you have any ideas!

  • Have a specific time every day for Bible Study.  Whatever time works best for your family.
  • Have your children read the verses with the Bible version that is best suited for them.  In our house we read the King James, NIV, NLT, and New King James versions.
  • After you read the daily Bible verses, each person could say their observations and how they could apply the verses to their daily lives.
  • You could pick a specific person for each day of the week to say the opening and closing prayers.

Please enjoy this Bible study.  I will be back on Saturday night with my thoughts and prayers from the week.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment