Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Bloghop!

Hi! I am participating in Household 6 Diva’s Blizzard Bloghop.

My name is Writer Rani and I have this blog, Indoor Garden Musings, and I also have Christ’s Bridge.

I have been married to my husband for 11 years and we have a son who has recently turned seven and a daughter who recently turned five. We decided to homeschool our children and we have been having fun for the past two years!

Here on Indoor Garden Musings my children and I have been reviewing products for The Old Schoolhouse and we are beginning to post again about our life as a homeschool family.

On Christ’s Bridge I have been reviewing books and I want to focus on people in their teens and twenties.

I would love to learn more about you. Check out some recipes that I have archived and if you follow me there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment