Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Pineapple Plant



We have had this pineapple plant growing leaves for so many years that I have forgotten when I started it from a pineapple we bought at the store. It was just a couple of weeks ago that I looked in the middle of the plant and saw the new pineapple growing. When I saw this I was so excited and I just had to take some pictures and share them with you. I found a link as well to a site that is all about growing pineapples. And the most important thing that I gained from this website is, a pineapple needs little water, which is something that my plant hasn't gotten lately, so it has taken off. I always watered it too much. I can't wait to see how it grows and I will keep you all up-to-date.

1 comment:

  1. How fun, we have thought about getting citrus plants for inside.

    ReplyDelete