Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Play Dough Clay Creations

Who knew play dough clay could be so fun?   

We needed to make play dough clay for a science experiment, so I decided to make enough so B and C could have some fun too.  Here are some of the results.                                          

 

 
Our recipe
 
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
1 tsp. cream of tartar
2 T. oil
2 cups water
1 tsp. food coloring (optional)
 
1.  Combine all ingredients and stir constantly over medium heat until the dough doesn’t stick to the sides of the pan.
 
2.  Take it out of the pan and when it is cool to the touch, knead it for a few minutes .
 
3.  Have lots and lots of fun!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and really need to make our own sometime soon.

    Stopping by as I crawl through the TOS Crewmate blogs.

    daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad you liked it. I thought that was really neat how you described each blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like homemade play dough still warm from the stove. I have fond memories of making it in preschool.

    I'm visiting from the crew's blog walk.

    ReplyDelete