Thursday, November 1, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge – Day 1

This year I am taking part of the gratitude challenge and I will be linking up with Garden of learning gratitude challenge.  Please join me through my 31 days of gratitude. Thank you.

I have had a cold for the past couple of day, so today I’m grateful for a generally healthy family.  Having our health is very important.  I find that whenever I have a cold it is very difficult for me to complete our daily schoolwork.  Our daily schoolwork involves a lot of reading and since my children are young, I am the one who has to do the reading. Sometimes for our history class I have to read every single day and it plugs up my head to read.  I find that I have to resort to videos or audio tapes when I have a cold and it is not accomplishing our curriculum.  I will be very glad when this cold is over.  Come and I hope the kids don't get this cold because I will just stop school even more.  And so bring on the health which I am so thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. Good health is a wonderful thing to be thankful for. I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for linking up today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homeschooling with a cold is tough! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind thoughts!

    ReplyDelete