Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 2012- Day 6

I Am Grateful for Water!

DSCN0644

I’m grateful today for water, and whatever type of precipitation it comes in.

I spent a very dry summer in Wyoming watching the forests and plains burn, then I cam back to the Midwest and I saw dry trees and sun burnt crops and grass.  I know that over the United States there wasn’t enough precipitation this summer, which has lead to many fires and crop failures. 

I am praying to God that the dry areas of the United States receive enough precipitation this coming winter and spring to begin to replenish what has been lost. 

We need our aquifers and springs refilled.  We need better hay, corn, wheat, soybean, etc. crops.  I would also like to be able to plant a larger garden this coming summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment