Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude Challenge 2012- Day 2

Today I am grateful for my family.  My youngest sister is spending part of the weekend with us and my mom called today.  Those are both pretty special, because my youngest sister is in her first year of college and this is her first time coming to our house by herself and since my mom works, it is hard to get a hold of her.  I am very grateful for both of them.

Next week we will being traveling a few hours to visit my grandmother and my other sister.  We haven’t been to their place since this spring, so it will be nice to have a chance to visit with them.

Last weekend we went to my in-law’s house to celebrate my mother-in-law’s birthday.  That was a lot of fun and we got to go “shopping” in the basement for yarn.  In two weeks we will go back to their house to see them, because we will be celebrating my father-in-law’s and my daughter’s birthdays.  They happen to be the same day (benefits of a scheduled c-section, it’s hard to forget both birthdays then).

In a little bit more than a month we will be going to to the ranch where we will be seeing my dad, mom and my brother and his family.  That is a lot of fun, plus a long car ride with my youngest sister.

And in the next couple of months we will be able to celebrate the birthdays of my husband, son, stepson, and sister (the one we are going to see).  A lot of fun!

I am very thankful for the rest of my extended family as well.  I enjoy visiting with them and talking with them.  And I hope to see a lot of them soon, as a lot of them live near the ranch or come to the ranch.

Thank you God for family.

No comments:

Post a Comment