Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Read Aloud Challenge!- Week of July 21, 2013

Last week I told you that we would be reading aloud more.  Not yet, not everyone was available yesterday or today.  I did read a couple of pictures books to B and C yesterday about the skeleton and the Indian Paintbrush.

The book about Indian Paintbrush was by Tomie dePaola and was called, The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush.  I’m not going to give too many details of this book, but it is about a young Indian artist who wants to paint the sunset in vivid colors.

We are still working 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.  I think we will be listening to the last disk on the way back home today (we are at the library right now).

I hope there will be more reading aloud this week. 

What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment