Friday, August 29, 2014

Prayer of the Week! (August 29, 2014)- Ephesians 2:10

A couple of years ago I took part in a Bible study where we studied the book of Ephesians.  Once a week I would like to mention the Bible verses which were studied, give my observations and applications.  Finally, I will give you my prayer involving those verses.
Today will be Ephesians 2:10.
Observations:
  • We are God’s work.
  • God has already created the works we need to be doing.
Applications:
  • We need to pay attention so that we may see the good works God desires us to do.
  • I need to remember that I am God’s work.  He made me.
Prayer:
Dear Lord,
Thank you for creating us and for creating good works for us to do.  Please help me see the good works you want me to do.
In Jesus’s name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment