Monday, January 19, 2009

Gobble to Goop from my son


The first picture I took is of part of the milk jug lid. The next one is of our refridgerator. Gobble to Goop is really fun to type, type it forever.
You can be everything with a happy smile on your face
you can you can
and you can go to country music like I always like to say
this is a country song this is a country song
and so now you like to go to country music, you like to go to country music, you like to go to country music, you like to go to country music,
you can, you can,
this my country music what I always like to say, this is my country music,
I sing in a band,
I like to say I like to say,
I sing this song I sing this song, I always like to say,
the song is pretty,
you can be, you can be you can be,
that is what I like to say,
you can you can you can you can
you like my country music,
do you like my country music
ooohhhooohhhoohhhoho
you can you can be you can be like I like eeeeeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Writer,
    Thank you for linking to The Stair Landing. I've been a mother for 30 years, I stayed at home with the kids for 15 of those years.

    I'll be back to see those tomato plants.

    ReplyDelete