Genre- Religion/Christian Life/Spiritual Growth
Published by- Spiritual Formation House
Number of pages- 148
Age Group- Adult
Description of book- paperback, listed price- $9.99, ISBN 978-1938042003
Have you ever explored your journey with God? This 30-day devotional will guide you by covering such topics as: belonging, striving, pursuing, healing, forsaking, and resting.
This book contains:
- thought provoking questions in each chapter.
- Personal stories by Lisa Aré Wulf.
- Pertinent Bible Verses.
- Prayers to help you grow closer to God.
About the Author-
Lisa Aré Wulf currently lives in Colorado with her husband. They have four grown children.
She has served on the Colorado Springs City Council. After serving on the council she entered the ministry and she has written different articles and has spoken to groups across the country.
Have you ever explored your journey with God lately? Before I read this book I hadn’t. And now I see what my journey with Christ has been like.
There are many aspects I really enjoyed about this book. The top three things are:
- No matter where you are on your journey, On a Quest for Christ will help you explore where you’ve been.
- Reading Lisa Are Wulf’s personal stories helped me have a better idea of what types of answers I should have in each chapter. They also helped me learn about her.
- I liked being able to write in the book. It helped me to be able to write my thoughts down right away.
This book would be a perfect read if you are interested in learning more about your faith for your own benefit or if you want to write a book about it, to bless others.
I recommend On a Quest for Christ to anyone who wants to explore their faith.
You can purchase On a Quest for Christ on Amazon!
Disclosure of Material Connection- I received a free copy of On a Quest for Christ: Tracing the Footsteps of Your Spiritual Journey by Lisa Aré Wulf to review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. I am part of The CWA Review Crew. All links were current when posted.