Sunday, April 21, 2013

Schedule Changes in the House

In the past couple of weeks we have moved our school hours from the morning to the afternoon.  We decided to do that, so the children have time to play in the morning, to be better relaxed for school.  We also changed math programs for one of them.  School time is now happy time!

Changing school time to the afternoons, means that I now have to complete my computer work and chores in the afternoon.  I have been having problems adjusting, so I have decided to make a schedule.  I just hope that I can stick with it.

Here is my new morning schedule:

  • 6:00-7:00 spend time with God and my husband
  • 7:00-9:00 Devotions with the children, breakfast, then whatever the children would like to together
  • 9:00-10:00 Daily Chores (my husband took time out of his busy day to make a chore chart for us to follow, so I need to follow it)
  • 10:00-11:00 Computer work
  • 11:00-12:00 This is the time that the children and I will work on extra activities, like art and the major organizing project we have been working on.

This looks like an easy schedule to follow.  I just hope it works.  In a couple of weeks I will share with you how well it is working.  Until then…

1 comment:

  1. I too am working on schedule changes and building different home structures. I wish you luck. Change is never easy but sometimes change is what makes the most sense.

    ReplyDelete