Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Read Aloud Challenge- Week of June 23rd, 2013

I hope you have been able to read aloud more than we have lately.  Since we have come to the ranch the time has been limited and the atmosphere is just so different compared to our house in the city.

We have been reading a book by Susan K. Marlow.  It is called Tunnel of Gold and the review will be coming in the next few weeks.  I can’t wait to tell you about it.

We have also been listening to, The Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Prairie.  Wendy McClure is the author and she is trying to find the real Laura.  She travels to the sites and just immerses herself as much as she can.  There are some words used that I don’t approve of, but I have not mentioned them and I have not heard the children use them.  We are enjoying it and can’t wait to listen to, Little House 0n the Prairie.

That is all we have been reading, I hope to be able to have more to share with you next week.  Until then, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment