Monday, February 9, 2009

The book "Mommy Wars" by Leslie Morgan Steiner

As a stay-at-home mother I just had to read Mommy Wars, by Leslie Morgan Steiner. I wanted to get see what other mothers say about working or staying at home. I thought she chose twentysix very intersting women. These women have done many different things, like working from home, working outside the home and not working at all. I would have liked to see more stories written by mothers who did not work at all.

My children are recently three and five. I have started the blogs I have, because I would like to earn enough money so that their father does not have to work so much and he can pursue his own dreams. I guess I am now one of the work-at-home mother's even though I am only earning a couple of dollars a day. If there is anyone who knows of some good ideas where I can earn more money with my blogs it would be greatly appreciated. I grew up being able to eat all three meals with my father and I would like my children to have the same chance.

If you would like to read "Mommy Wars" go to your local library. This book was copyrighted in 2006 and published by Random House. It has 331 pages, but is a quick read. There are not as many wars in this book as you would think, the title is deceptive. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment