Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tomato and Lettuce




I think this stem is about as thick as my finger. I never saw such a short stocky tomato plant before. All of my other plants have been weak and spindly.










We finally have flowers. I am really excited, that means we will be eating tomatoes soon.








Our little lettuce plants are much smaller than everything else, but they are still trying to grow. I hope they keep growing. I just need to keep in mind that if they do not grow, then we have proven something with my experiment.
I hope later today I will be able to talk more about the size and what exactly happens with our Aerogarden. Enjoy your day and thank you for reading. We always welcome feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting to see the tomato flowers. That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see how they turn out. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete