This month B and C are participating in our libraries fall reading program, so they have been reading lots of books and hours.
What C read this week:
- Penny and Her Marble by Kevin Henkes
- Biscuit and the Lost Teddy Bear by Alyssa Satin Capucilli and illustrated by Pat Schories
- Flappy and Scrappy by Arthur Yorinks and illustrated by Aleksey and Olga Ivanov
- The Day the Dinosaurs Died by Charlotte Lewis Brown and illustrated by Phil Wilson (evolutionist point-of-view)
- Trapped at Sea (The Hardy Boys, Book 75) by Franklin W. Dixon
- Bears Life in the Wild by Monica Kulling and illustrated by Jean Cassels
- Busy Tractors, Busy Days by Lori Haskins Houran
I am very proud of all of the reading they have been doing.
We are reading Detectives in Togas, by Henry Winterfield, for history in school. There was a lot of good information in just the first chapter.
I have been reading:
- The Bible
- Faith- Joseph’s Story by Sandra Lea Hardage
- Letter’s from Ruby by Adam Thomas